Thursday 11 June 2015

4 Things Tag!

Hi all, this week I really struggled for a post, as I don't really have a throwback this week. So I found that my friend Danielle had done this tag, now it's my turn haha!

 
Four….scratch that Three places I have lived:
 My Home in Berwick-Upon-Tweed.  
University of Cumbria Halls of Residence.  
Fern Bank, Lancaster.


My Halls of Residence!
 
Four jobs I've had:
Dish Washer.
Sales Assistant.
  
Barista
 
Waitress

          

Four things I don't eat:

Onions
Cabbage
Bananas
Oranges

 


Four of my favourite foods:

Flaming Hot Monster Munch.
Pizza
Pasta
Cheesy Chips and Gravy





Four movies I've watched more than once:

Twilight
Titanic
Oliver!
Schindler's List

Four TV shows I watch:

(Still running)

Family Guy

Neighbours
 
Chicago PD
 
Days of Our Lives



(Ended)


Buffy the Vampire Slayer

 
Roswell
 
Friends
 
Sex and the City




Four things I'm looking forward to this year:

Going to the Speedway GP in Cardiff in July.

Just going to Cardiff.
 
Doing my Christmas Shopping,
 
Hopefully my parents going on holiday & me getting house to myself!


Four websites that I visit daily

Blogger
 
Facebook
 
Twitter
 
YouTube

Four things I can't live without:

My Phone.
 
My Laptop
 
Jelly Babies
 
Irn Bru.


Four places I've visited:
Ypres, Belgium.

Pila, Italy.
 
Paris, France.
 
Barcelona, Spain.

Four pet peeves:

People blowing their nose.

People eating with their mouth open.
 
People not pushing their chairs in!
 
People slurping their drink.


Four Things I Wish I Could Do:

Travel the World.
 
Go to the Moon.
 
Publish a book.
 
Live Like Jane Austen.


Four Subjects I Studied at School:
History
 
Sociology
 
Geography
 
Philosophy & Ethics



Four Things Near Me Right Now:
 
My Phone.
 
TV remote
 
Bottle of Irn Bru.
 
My Story book.


Four names people call me other than my real name

Bear
Lou Lou Bell
Fan Ann
Clarabunda
 
Thanks for Reading!



No comments:

Post a Comment