Saturday 13 June 2015

The Twilight Tag!


 
Hi all, I thought I'd continue on the tags till inspiration hits me haha! So I've chose to do the Twilight Tag this week!
 
1) Which book in the Series is your favourite?
This was difficult for me to decide, but I'd say Breaking Dawn, meeting the new vampires and Bella's 'new' life is the big appeal.
 
 
 
2) How long did it take you to read the books?
It took me about 2 weeks as at the time I was in sixth form, so had to focus on my school work and avoid my friends who had already read it from telling me what happened haha!
 
 
3) Who introduced you to the books?
My Best Friend Tanya, she had read them all and recommended them to me, especially after we went to see the first movie.
 
4) Who is your favourite vampire?
I have 2, the first is Jasper, I love him and his background and who he is. I feel for him as he is so misunderstood. My second is Benjamin, I love his powers and everything about his personality and his nature.

 
5) Who is your favourite werewolf?
Seth without a doubt, I think I'm drawn to his youth and innocence and the fact he is always up for a fight, as well as being so loyal to Jacob.
 
6) What is one of your favourite quotes from the stories?
I had to think long and hard about this, the quote I chose is from Eclipse, "You are safe inside your mind, no one can reach you there." Reading that makes me feel safe knowing that it is more  or less true, you are usually safe in your head and safe with your own thoughts.
 
 
7) Which book cover is your favourite?
Twilight, the holding of the apple. It is like the apple of temptation, like that of the apple Eve ate. I also love how they represented the cover within the first movie.
 
 
8) In which book did you like Bella's character best?
Breaking Dawn, seeing her so motherly and strong, as well as protecting her family. It was great to read about her changing from human to vampire, as well as changing from a teenager into a mother and wife.
 
 
 
9) In which book did you like Edward's character best?
New Moon, to his world shatter around him within a few moments, the showing of his love for Bella and seeing his vulnerability. Especially when he is about to "commit" suicide.
 
 
10) In which book did you like Jacob's character best?
Breaking Dawn, when he becomes free of his feelings for Bella and his loyalty to the Cullens. I also loved seeing him take on the role of Alpha, being the strong character and taking charge of his own future even if it now with Renesmee.
 
If anyone wants to do it feel free, but I know tag Tanya over at http://tanyasteaparty.blogspot.co.uk/
 
 
Thanks for reading!
 
Claire
x

No comments:

Post a Comment