Wednesday 10 June 2015

BFF Tag!

BFF Tag: Kirsty!

Hi all, ok so last week I answered questions about Catherine and this week she has done the tag about her friend Kirsty. This is my last Friendship post so please enjoy and also don't forget to keep your BFFs close and keep that Friend-ship afloat!
 
1. When and how did we first meet?
 Kirsty and I met at work, she was my trainee manager
 
 
2. Who is your best friend's hero?
 The American drag queen RuPaul is her hero
 
 
3. What is our favourite food?
 Kirsty really loves chocolate and Mexican food
 
 
4.What is your best friend’s biggest fear?
 Kirsty's biggest fears are rejection and spiders
 
 
5.  If your best friend were deserted on an island, what are the three things she/he could not live without?
  If on a desert island, she wouldn't be able to live without gin, her three cats and make up
 
 
 
6.  What three movies does your best friend love the most?
 She loves sleeping beauty, pitch perfect and...I can't actually remember a third off the top of my head.
 
 
7.  Which is your best friend’s favourite season and why?
 Kirsty loves summer. Perfect beer garden weather!
 
 
8. If you were out together, what would your best friend eat?
 When out, Kirsty usually orders steak to eat

9. Would your best friend watch a chick-flick, action, comedy or a horror movie?
 I think she would prefer a chicken flick or comedy. Definitely not horror!!
 
 
10.  What is your favourite inside joke?
 Our favourite inside joke usually revolves around making fun of horrible customers...or my accent lol
 

11.  Does your best friend have any nicknames?
 She calls me kitty, cat, kitcat...the list is endless haha. I call her Krispy or Krusty
 
 
12.  Can you describe your best friend in one word?
 To describe her in one word, I would say unique
 
Thanks to Catherine for agreeing to do this for me!
 
See you all again soon!
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment