Thursday 26 March 2015

Throwback Thursday!

Throwback Thursday!

This week isn't a proper throwback as I want to pay Tribute to a very Special Lady who is no longer with us in person but is always with us in spirit!
 
This tribute is to My Grandma, who is missed every day! Today would have been her birthday! So to celebrate her birthday and her life I have chosen a few pictures of my wonderful and spectacular Grandma to share with you all!
 

My Grandma with My Auntie Eileen, my Mum and My Uncle Ian!
 

My Mum, Grandma and me as a baby!

My Grandma with my Family at the time! (18years ago!)

Mum, Grandad, Grandma and Me!

My Great-Auntie Fan, My Dad and My Grandma!

My Grandad, Me and Grandma!

Grandad and Grandma!

My Great-Auntie Fan, Mum and Grandma!

Mum, Grandma and Uncle David!

Grandma and Grandad at their Golden Wedding!

Grandma and family at My Cousin Lizzie's Wedding to Peter!

Grandma(in Pink!) at Uncle David and Jo's Wedding.

Grandma and Grandad at the Wedding Reception!


We will love you forever and always Grandma!

Claire
x

No comments:

Post a Comment