Wednesday 25 March 2015

My Top 3...

Young Adult Fiction Authors

 
Hi again! This week I have chosen Young Adult Fiction Authors, I'm well aware its mostly teens who read their books, but even though I'm now 24 I still like to read them as they catch my interests.
 
So here we go!
 
3.) Stephanie Meyer: Not only do I love the whole Twilight Saga, I love her Short Story about Bree Tanner and the book the Host. Her writing may not be top notch, but her plots, characters and themes are so appealing and keep me captivated. Some of her plots are relatable even if it is fantasy.
 
 
2.) Richelle Mead: Both of her Series Vampire Academy and Bloodlines are epic, both are so gripping and have such lovable characters. She touches on issues that some teens may experience in school. Again it may be fantasy but many people can relate to the themes such as Bullying, Bereavement, Romance and choices for your Future.  To me she is am amazing author and all her books are fantastically written.
 
 
The Big Reveal!!!!
 
1.) Cassandra Clare: Her series of The Mortal Instruments and the Trilogy of The Infernal Devices are so fantastic. The imagination she has to create a whole new race of people and a world that co-exists with our own is fabulous!  All her books are very well written and the themes are again gripping and enthralling. Every book she has written so far has had me hooked! The characters are epic and all the stories are so different from anything I have ever read before. She leaves the biggest cliff-hangers and has some of the most amazing twists and turns!
 
 
 
Thanks for Reading!!
 
Claire
x
 


No comments:

Post a Comment