Thursday 19 March 2015

Throwback Thursday!

Throwback Thursday!

This week I'm off to Celebrate another Birthday! So I thought I'd share my 21st birthday celebrations from 2012!
 
For this birthday I chose Gangster theme as most of my close friends know I love anything to do with Gangsters haha!
 
(Again this is mostly photo based!)
 
My 3 Housemates Cat, Pippa and Naomi got me a 21 balloon!
 
My Balloon!

They also decorated the house, got me a cake and set up snacks etc. for these celebrations!

My friend at the time Katie got me an awesome Disney present to complete my Mickey family, none other than Pluto!

My Pluto!


For me when it comes to a house party, it is not complete without my homemade punch!
(This consists of 300ml of Blue WKD, 300ml Raspberry Sours and 300ml Lemonade!)

My Punch!

Cake!

I don't do half-hearted dress ups, and this was no different!

I went all out! Even had the fake cigar, Hat and Tommy Gun, disguised as a handbag!

Me ready to Party!

Me with Cat!

Me with Pippa!

Cat and Pippa!

3 Cool Gangsters!

Catherine and Jess!

After some snacks, cake and a few pre-dancing drinks we headed off into Lancaster to hit my favourite clubs!

We went to my favourite club first, Hustle, they serve the best shots ever! I always have a Wizard's Sleeve and Toffee Apple!

From there we hit another bar/club Bentleys!

Me and Cat in Bentleys!

Cat and Pippa!

Me and Pippa!

Me and Catherine!

The girls were so lovely and bought me a Blue Lagoon Fishbowl! (I was nice and shared!)

Birthday Fishbowl!

Our last place to visit was another of my favourite clubs Elements and the photographer in the club was kind enough to take a group pic of us!

(Below I have made a Gangster tribute to compare our Authenticity!)

How'd we do?

 
Thanks for reading!
 
Claire
x

No comments:

Post a Comment