Wednesday 18 March 2015

My Top 3...

Vampire TV Shows

Hi, another week of my top 3 and this week I have chosen Vampire TV Shows, I like anything to do with vampires. (In case you hadn't realised haha!) 
So lets get started....
 
3.) The Vampire Diaries: I can't give exact reasons why I like this and why it is on my list, other than I love the storylines, the romances and the way the vampires are portrayed. Again they are traditional vampires and I think that's the appeal.
 
 
2.) Dracula: This TV Show starring Jonathan Rhys Meyers is amazing and gives the original story of Dracula a fantastic twist. Keeping Dracula's original origins and giving the whole story a fresh approach is refreshing. (I Would love if they made another series but alas no such happenings!) They story is gripping from episode to episode, also the last episode has the best twist yet!
 
 
Now for the big reveal!!! 
 
 
1.) Buffy the Vampire Slayer:  This to me is the best and most classic of vampire TV shows, the traditional notion of vampires, as well as all the other demons and monsters. Joss Whedon uses such original storylines and the most epic plots! Only Buffy can have as many lives as a cat!
I started watching this when I was ten and continue to watch it again and again. Even though the Show has ended, I still follow seasons 8,9 and 10 in their graphic novel form!
 Long Live Buffy!!!
 
 
Thanks for reading!
 
Claire
x


No comments:

Post a Comment