Thursday 2 July 2015

My Favourite Things! Part 2

Hi again, this is part 2 of my favourite things, so I'll get down to business!
 
 
N= Noddy, he was my favourite childhood character, so much so that my Mum dressed me up as him one year when I was a child.
 
O= Organisation, I like to be organised and feel so out of place if I'm not.
 
P= Pandas, again I'd love to go out to China and work with them, I adore them.
 
Q= Quasar Laser, I haven't done it in a few years, but it is still one of my favourite activities. must be my violent side coming out!
 
R= Reading is another of my favourite pastimes!
 
S= Speedway, that is all!
 
T= Travelling. I love to travel, see new places and meet new people.
 
U= University, it was an amazing time of my life, even with its downs.
 
V= Vegetables, I am more of a veg person than a fruit person haha!
 
W= Writing. I have quite an imagination, so I like to put my ideas on paper!
 
X= x-rays, I'm always intrigued by them.
 
Y= Yo-yo. As a child I loved having a yo-yo!
 
Z= Zoos, but only if they treat their animals right and believe in conservation!
 
 
Thank you for Reading!
 
Claire
x 


No comments:

Post a Comment