Saturday 27 June 2015

The Movie Tag!

 
Hi again, this week I have chosen to do a Movie Tag!
 
So off I go again!
 
 
1) What is your all time favourite film?
Ok, this was a hard decision as there are so many that I love, but I have chosen to go with The Great Escape. I can watch it over and over and never tire of it!
 
2) What is your favourite scene from that film?
The French Resistance scene, where James Coburn is saved by them. I don't know why but I just love it!
 
 
 
3) Who is your favourite Actor & Actress?
My Favourite Actor is Sean Connery, not just because he is Scottish, but because he is a great actor. There are so many movies where he has been a brilliant actor, such as the League of Extraordinary Gentlemen to The Untouchables.

My Favourite Actress is Goldie Hawn, I love her acting and think she is just fabulous. Every role I have seen her she has been amazing. I think she is rather stunning too!
 
4) What was the first film you saw in the cinema?
I think it was 101 Dalmatians, the live action movie.
 
 
5) Favourite director?
I have 2, Tony and Ridley Scott. I think their movies are fantastic! Their direction is amazing. Especially Blade Runner.
 
6) Favourite Guilty pleasure film?
John Tucker Must Die. I think its great and rather funny. This is the first time I'm actually admitting it too! haha!
 
7) What is a film you hate that everyone loves?
Avatar. I'm not sure what it is, but I can't stand it! My Dad loves it, yet I hate it!
 
 
8) What is a film you love that everyone hates?
I'd say Grease 2. I love it and think its a good movie, but many Grease fans will hate it, yet I find it good because it is slightly different from the original.
 
9) Which Actor/Actress do you have a crush on?
I do have a wee crush on Chris Evans, but not sure why. I think it may be my love of his marvel characters... who can say!
 
10) What is your favourite animated film?
Beauty and the Beast, no doubt about it. Always has been, always will be!
 
11) Who is your favourite film villain?
It's a villain of a different sort, its a bad guy from the film Pacific Heights, Carter Hayes played by Michael Keaton. I hate him so much...so much so I would punch him myself if I ever met the character!

 
 
12) One remake you wish had never been made?
Footloose! To me it will always be Kevin Bacon as Ren!
 
13) Favourite film genre?
I go between Comedy and Fantasy!
 
14) Favourite Sidekick?
Doc Brown, he is just crackers, but I love him!
"Great Scott!"

 
 
Thanks for reading!
 
Claire
x

No comments:

Post a Comment