Thursday 25 June 2015

My Favourite things! Part 1

Hello again! This post is all about my favourite things! I'll be sharing these by using non other than the alphabet hahaha!
 
This was an idea given to me by my wee cousin Bethany, so thank you for your inspiring idea!
 
Here goes!!!
 
A= Anime, I love reading anime and have recently come to like watching it too!
 
 
B= Berwick Bandits! They are and always will be my favourite and most loved team in the world!
 
 
C= Chocolate, what is life without chocolate!
 
 
D= Dancing, I love dancing, whether it is me bogeying to tunes in my room or watching it on telly, like the Charleston or a Foxtrot, I love them all! 
 
 
E= Elephants, I adore them and one day would love to go to Africa and help the baby orphans.
 
 
F= Family, my family are the best anyone could hope for in life. we may be slightly nutty and belong in an asylum, but they are who I love most in the world!
 
 
G= Gravy, I love gravy, I have it on almost everything that is potato based haha!
 
 
H= Hogmanay, a new year, means a new beginning.
 
 
I= Irn Bru, not doubt about it. Need I say more!
 
 
J= Jokes, I have a strange sense of humour, I will mostly laugh at any joke!
 
 
K= Koala Bears, I know they aren't the most friendly of creatures but I love them none the less.
 
 
L= Learning, its one of my favourite pastimes, I like to learn new things and as much as possible, I must be a bit geeky after all!
 
 
M= Mike and the Mechanics, one of my favourite bands of all times!
 
Part 2 will conclude next week!
 
Thank you for reading!
 
Claire
x
 


No comments:

Post a Comment