Saturday 23 May 2015

Speedway Saturday!

Speedway: My Trip to Glasgow!

Hi all! So last week I updated on meeting the Bandits!
 
Well, on the 5th April, which is so far back now haha! I went on the Bandits Supporter's Bus to see the meeting against Glasgow Tigers!
 
Their Stadium is at Ashfield in Glasgow!
 
 I was accompanied by my friends Linda and Sarah!
 
This was my first ever away meeting! So it is safe to say I was rather excited!
 
Me ready to head for the us!
(With my new Thomas Jorgensen Hat!)
 

Me and Sarah ready to go meet Linda!


It took us just about 2hrs, maybe a tad longer to get to Glasgow!

The Track had just been newly refurbished (though I never saw the old track haha!)

The sun was shining, and I can't deny it is a pretty good looking track and Stadium!

View from near 4th bend!

Looking across to 2nd Bend!

Massive Sign on 3rd Bend!

Looking over to starting tapes from the Back straight!

Me and Sarah at the 3rd bend!


Me and Sarah decided we would watch from the back straight, but the sun was getting a little bit too much for us, so we moved over to the 1st bend and joined in the with the Barmy Army (Berwick's fans haha!)

It was great standing with them and watching the racing, it was fab to meet new people as well!

Sarah, Linda and Me on the 1st bend!

Even though it was a fantastic day, it is shame we lost, but our riders did their best and fought hard!


Thanks for Reading!

Claire
x
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment