Wednesday 29 April 2015

My Top 3!

My Top 3!

 
This Week I am sharing with you my favourite Disney Princesses!
 
 
3.) Cinderella!
 
Ever since I was a little girl I have loved Cinderella, I think it is partly because I feel sorry for the character because of the way she is treated by her family. I also think it is because I am happy she got her perfect and happy ending.
I think I like her so much because she has singing mice! Also I think it is because when I was little I felt like Cinderella when my mum asked me to do the dusting haha!
 
 
 
 
 
2.) Merida!
 
Ok, with this choice I may be a bit bias because I am Scottish and I am so glad to see that they finally made a film about a Scottish Disney Princess!
I love that she is independent and free from men! That the only person she actually needs is her mother!
She looks after herself and defends herself well!
 
 
 
 
 
Big Reveal!
 
1.) Belle!
 
My main reasons for choosing Belle as my number one is because I see so much of myself in her!
I love books just like her! Again she is a strong independent female even when she does get her Prince.  I have loved her since I was a wee girl and I even tortured my Dad with Beauty and the Beast at least 3 times a week growing up haha!
Belle will always be my number one and I look forward to see Emma Watson's live action portrayal.
 
 
 
 
 
Thanks for Reading!
 
Claire
x
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment