Thursday 19 February 2015

Throwback Thursday!

Throwback Thursday!

 

This week I'm taking you on my first trip to Mallorca, Spain!

 
My parents took me to Mallorca on holiday at the age of 13 :)
 
This was my first trip there and I absolutely loved it! I loved it that much I've been back again twice!
 
We stayed in a hotel along in Magalluf!
 
Postcard I bought on my first day!

Me in our apartment!

The views in the bay on an evening are amazing and so beautiful!

Looking back to Magalluf.


Sailing boats.

Me and Mum at edge of the bay!

The first place my parents took me was to Marineland! It was nice to see the animals, such as Dolphins, Sealions and Penguins. (But I'd prefer to see them in their own environment!)






 
During our week there, my parents took me to the fantasy golf! One of my favourite things to do on holiday is Mini Golf!!!


Me and Mum!

You could tell going round who the crazy Brits were as we were still playing golf in the rain!

The next event we went to was PIRATES!!!

This show is amazing! If you ever go to Mallorca, please go see Pirates, its one of the best acrobatic shows ever!! Also well worth the watch!

Pirates stage!

Dad, Me and Mum at Pirates!

While staying in Mallorca we did the usual beach stuff and going swimming in the sea!
It was one of my best teen holidays!

See you next week!

Claire
x
 

No comments:

Post a Comment