Thursday 1 January 2015

Throwback Thursday!

Throwback Thursday!

 

Before I Begin, I wish all my readers A HAPPY NEW YEAR!

 

November/December 2011!

 
In this series I'll be posting photos and telling tales about events from my past!
 
I thought the first appropriate one to do would be November/ December 2011!
 
This was while I was living in my own shared house in Lancaster, while I was at university!
 
However, My first lot of photos were taken here in my home town Berwick upon Tweed!
I brought my best friend Cat up to visit this beautiful town! These photos were taken around the historic walls of the town in the November 2011!


Cat on the Cannon around Berwick Walls! 

Being Posh in Thistle Do Nicely!


The Irony behind this photo is we loved visiting this café and now I work there! Haha!

Me and Cat around the Walls!

As you can see by the photo it gets very windy!

While on this visit, we also travelled to Newcastle for a it of retail therapy!


This next lot of photos were taken in my house! It was December 2011 and all of us in the house were Christmas mad! So we decorated the house top to bottom! 
Bob the Cactus!

As you can see we even decorated Cat's cactus Bob! Haha! The whole house was covered in Baubles and miniature trees. Bob was decorated as we didn't have an actual tree!

Cat, Pippa & Me with our Advent Calendars!

Anyway Thank you for reading this!

If there are any specific stories or events of my life you'd like to read about,
please comment below!

Claire
x
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment