Saturday 3 January 2015

My London Adventure!

My London Adventure!

Part 1: Harry Potter!

 
During the summer of 2014 I took my first holiday adventure on my own to London, I travelled down from my small hometown Berwick to the Big City London!
 
I spent six days exploring as much as I could in the little time that I had. So instead of doing this day by day, I'm going to posting place by place, as I managed to squeeze so much in, I practically needed another holiday to recover ha!
 
The first place on my list was The Warner Bros Studio Tour: The Making of Harry Potter!
To not give too much away I'll only post a few pictures.
 
I went to this wonderful place accompanied by my Cousin Penny who lives down in the London area! (Thanks to Penny and My Cousin Dave for letting me stay with them!)

Me and Penny were lucky enough to visit during the Bludgers and Broomsticks event!

Badge I was given for free!

Some of the displays we saw may or may not still be there, so fingers crossed if you decide to visit, you'll be lucky enough to see them!

My first bit of excitement when visiting was just the outside of the building! Seeing all the signs made me super hyper!


 
The queues to get in seemed long but they go down very quickly!
Plus while your waiting you get to see where it mostly began!
 
Me & My very own new room haha!

There is everything any Harry Potter Fan would want to see inside! Even a hidden secret! (But that would be telling!)

Not to ramble on any longer and again to not ruin it for those who wish to visit, I'll leave you with MY 2 favourite pictures from my visit!

Me With a Wizard's Chess Piece! (IT MOVED!!)


Me on the back of The Knight Bus!

See you in a week's time for my next instalment!

Bye!

Claire
x









 

No comments:

Post a Comment