Friday 23 January 2015

THE 'ME TIME' TAG!!

Here we go with the 'Me-Time' Tag! This is the first one I have ever done! So thank you to Underland to Wonderland for the tag!

 
 
 
1. What do you watch or read during me-time?
I tend to watch YouTube, Family Guy/ American Dad and Friends. All these shows are my favourites! I tend to read anything that has vampires in it or anime. MY favourites are Vampire Academy and Anything by Cassandra Clare.


2. What do you wear during me-time?
If I’m not wearing jogging bottoms and a hoodie, I’m usually in my PJs.


3. What are your me-time beauty products?
I usually use Radox bubble bath, normally it’s either the sleep easy or stress relief bubble bath. (I only use these as I can’t use anything else; I have very sensitive skin!)


4. Current favourite nail polish?
I don’t have any nails right now, but when I do grow them out I use Collection nail varnish. (Previously Collection 2000) I go for dark colours like purples and blues. The two I use the most are Blurple and Sonic Blue!


5. What do you eat or drink during me-time?
I quite like to have a 500ml bottle of Pepsi-Max and I normally like having Malteasers and a bag of Flaming Hot Monster Munch. If I have a long time to myself I like to have pizza ha!


6. Current favourite candle?
My Current favourite candle is a Yankee candle that is called Midnight Oasis. I like the smell of it, but it’s hard to describe. I also like having Lavender candles.

7. Do you ever have outdoor me-time?
Yes! If I’m not out walking and having adventures with my friends Danielle and Baker, I’m usually out wondering with my Best Friend Sarah, (When she’s back here!) I sometimes like going for a walk on my own, usually it helps to clear my head!


8. Would you ever go see a movie alone?
Yes I would! And I have done in the past. When I first went to University I tended to go to the cinema on Saturday by myself and go see a film, then do a bit of retail therapy. Movies that I have seen on my own are: New Moon, Eclipse, The Fantastic Mr Fox, Titanic 3D and Disney’s A Christmas Carol.


9. Favourite online shop?
I’d say my favourite online shop; if it can be classed as a shop; is Café Press. The site is great for designing your own T-Shirts and Jumpers etc. It may cost to get the items shipped from the USA but it’s worth it to get the design I want.


10. Anything to add? What else do you do during me-time?
Things I do during me time, I’m new to blogging, so now I have a lot of posts that I do during me time! I also like playing Sims 3 on my laptop, so I play that in my me-time. I also like to create characters and sketch them ready for stories that I have in my head (One day I may write a book!) I also like to sit and study history books, especially books relating to WW1 or the Tudors!

 

And I now tag:

No comments:

Post a Comment