Wednesday 21 January 2015

Bucket List!

Bucket List!

Hi again folks! Week 3 of my bucket list already!

Time to crack on with the next 5!
 
11.) Go to the London Dungeons! If you've been following my blog recently you'll see that I have completed this one! For people that don't know me, I am Dungeons MAD! I have nearly been to all the UK Dungeons, until they added Warwick Castle! Anyway I have been to 4 of the UK dungeons, some more than once! (Post about all my visits will be coming up in Throwback Thursday!)
 
12.) Visit the Vatican City! I am in no way a religious person, but I do have a slight fascination with religion, probably the more historic side of it! I also studied RE at GCSE and A-Level, so to actually visit where the Pope resides would be good. (Plus, its links to Dan Brown's Angels and Demons haha!)
 
13.) Visit Mary Arden's Farm! After all I am a literature fan and an English Graduate! Mary Arden's farm is the farm that belonged to Shakespeare's Mother and her family! When I visited Stratford-upon-Avon this was one place we never had to time to visit :( So this is a MUST!
 
14.) See the Grave of Oscar Wilde! My blog is so named after one of his quotes and my tagline is also another of his quotes! He is also one of my favourite literary icons, so again this is something I must do!
 
15.) Visit Hobbiton! I am a big fan of Lord of the Rings and The Hobbit, so I would love to travel across the globe to see the creation left by Peter Jackson!
 
That's it this week!
 
Claire
x


No comments:

Post a Comment