Saturday 15 August 2015

My Harry Potter Tag!

 
My Friend Danielle tagged me to take part, so here we go!!


Are you Pure Blood, Half Blood or Muggle Born?

I’d be Muggle Born, but my parents would support me for going to Hogwarts!

 

Which wand chose you (what is is made of)?


 

 

Did you take an Owl, Cat, Toad or Rat with you?

I would take an Owl, a Barn Owl to be precise. I love owls, I always have, plus they have some really good uses, such as bringing my mail.

 

Where did the Sorting Hat place you?

Ravenclaw.

 

What house did you want to be in?

I wanted to be in Slytherin. It has come from when I was actually at school, and my school library had the Hogwarts houses painted on the Walls with our school house names in place, my house was Seton the Green house, so I have always been in Slytherin.

 

Which lessons are your favourite and least favourite?

My favourite is Transfiguration. My least favourite is Potions, I’m not good at that kind of stuff haha.

 

The form your Patronus takes is...

My Patronus would be a Wolf. I have always seen the wolf as my guardian.

 

When confronted with a Boggart, what does it look like to you?

A Clown crossed with a China doll that would be my worst nightmare!

 

Do you partake in any school sports or magical hobbies?

I’d partake in Quidditch.

 

If you have free time, where would you be found hanging out?

The Library, I love reading and I love to learn new things, so I’d spend most of my time studying.

 

You are most likely to get detention for what?

Being somewhere I’m not supposed to be. I have a habit of exploring haha!


What career do you want after leaving Hogwarts?


I'd probably be a writer for the Daily Prophet!


Thanks for Reading!

Claire
x

No comments:

Post a Comment