Wednesday 17 June 2015

15 Random Facts about Me!


 

1.       I like to cook and bake, but I think I’m not very good at it.
 

2.       I am completely T-total after drinking so much in my university days.


3.       My favourite type of food is Italian, so much so I’d happily move to Italy.
 

4.       I have had 2 pets a Dog called Sweep and a Cat called Thomas. Both are no longer with me.
 

5.       My natural hair colour is blonde, but I prefer red, as it looks fake being blonde now with my complexion.
 

6.       I have a stigmatism in my right eye, which causes me to have slight dyslexia.
 

7.       I am completely obsessed with Vampires and Jack the Ripper.
 

8.       I am named after Clair Huxtable from the Cosby Show.

Clair Huxtable
9.       I was School Librarian and School shop assistant.
 

10.   I have lived in Berwick-Upon-Tweed for 22 years on average, taking out the time I actually spent at University.


11.   I have a massive fear of Clowns, Spiders, Snakes and China Dolls.


12.   I am a Pisces and I believe in astrology.
 

13.   I rather like astronomy, but my eyesight lets me down for seeing the stars.
 

14.   I have my ears pierced 3 times!


15.   I’ve been passed my driving test for 6 years, but still never had a car.  
 
Thanks for Reading!
Claire
x


No comments:

Post a Comment