Thursday 28 May 2015

Throwback Thursday!

Throwback Thursday!

Hi again! Ok, I have an obsession with Madame Tussauds and if I could I'd visit every single one! A bit like what I have nearly done with the British Dungeons!
 
So this week, I'm going back to Spring 2012, Blackpool Madame Tussauds!
(This will mostly be photo based but hey ho haha!)
 
I went with my Best Friend Cat :)


Cat in the Big Brother Chair!
 

Cat with Gok!

Brucie!

I couldn't Help my self!

Alan Shearer!

John Thaw (Inspector Morse!)

Morecambe and Wise.

I took the above picture as it is so relevant to where I used to live and to where Cat live now! in Morecambe, the home of Eric Morecambe himself, who named himself after the town! He was actually called Eric Bartholomew.

Cat and a Raptor! Love the impression!

Me and Mr Attenborough.
 

Cat at the door to the Rovers Return!

Cat and Bet! best barmaids going!

Me and Deirdre Barlow!

The Beatles!

Benny Hill as Fred Scuttle

Ken Dodd!

A Jezza Shocker for Cat!

We Couldn't resist!

Tommy Copper and Cat!

Me as a Third Ronnie!


It was a fab day out and great to see so many waxworks of the Northern stars and celebs!


Thank you for reading!

Claire
x
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment