Wednesday 20 May 2015

BFF Tag!

BFF Tag: Sarah!

Hi all! Last week my Friend Tanya did the Tag about me! So this week to keep the ball rolling and the friend-ship sailing! (see what I did there haha! I know lame joke!) I am doing it about Sarah!
 
1. When and how did we first meet?
We met in 2007 while attending Sixth Form at Berwick High School. I basically ran up to and introduced myself and she hasn’t managed to get rid of me since!
2. Who is your best friend's hero?
David Tennant! Her Favourite Doctor Who!  
          
3. What is our favourite food?
Pizza, without a shadow of a doubt haha!
 
4. What is your best friend’s biggest fear?
Fire! Without a doubt.
 
5. If your best friend were deserted on an island, what are the three things she/he could not live without?
A book, her Phone and a bottle of wine :P
 
6. What three movies does your best friend love the most?
All the Hunger Games, Les Miserables and Chicago?
 
7. Which is your best friend’s favourite season and why?
 Winter, she doesn’t like the heat!
 
8. If you were out together, what would your best friend eat?
Curry! The Lass likes her curry, especially on curry night at Wetherspoons!
 
9.Would your best friend watch a chick-flick, action, comedy or a horror movie?
All of the above probably! Though she is more into Musicals :)
 
10.  What is your favourite inside joke?
 Orange Sun loungers! She was talking about them in her sleep while we were on holiday in Mallorca!
 
11.  What favourite memory do you have of your BFF?
We have way too many, it’s hard to pick, so I’ll go with…. Us in Blackpool!
 
12.  Does your best friend have any nicknames?
Sez.
 
13.  Can you describe your best friend in one word?
Selfless.
Sarah and Me!


See you next time!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment