Wednesday 1 April 2015

My Top 3...

Dc Superheroes!

(Male)

This week I have chosen my top 3.... Male DC Superheroes! Many massive comic fans out there will be either DC or Marvel!
Me, I'm a bit of both! But probably more so 70% DC and 30% Marvel haha!
 
Anyway time to crack on!
 
3.) Batman: The reason I have chosen Batman is because even though his superpower is all about his gadgets, I think I like that it's a Millionaire who not only is trying to avenge his parents but is using his money and abilities for the greater good in Gotham.
 
 
 
2.) The  Green Arrow: Again Green Arrow is very similar to Batman. I've chosen him for very similar reasons that he is a Millionaire and is doing right by Starling City. Other than that I think I've chosen him because he also has a darker side you're not quite sure of.
 
 
 
THE BIG REVEAL!!!!
 
1.) The Flash:  I've chosen the Flash as my number one not just because he is very much my favourite! But because of his strength and speed. He is gifted in every way, even if it was by an accident. Again he is the best hero protecting Central City and has the cleverness to go with it! He is also just a common, every day man which makes me like him even more!
 
 
 
 
Thanks for reading!
 
Claire
x


No comments:

Post a Comment