Wednesday 25 February 2015

Bucket List!

Bucket List!

Here we are again, the weeks are passing so quickly!

36.) See the Pyramids of Giza. As you'll have previously seen, I want to see the Sphinx, so why not do the full tour of Egyptian history and see the pyramids too!
 
37.)Visit New Zealand. Again from a previous post I said I want to visit Hobbiton, therefore a tour of NZ has to happen too!
 
38.) Visit Shakespeare's Birth Place. This one I have completed. as mentioned in my previous post, I Visited Stratford back in May 2010. And it was my choice of destination, so off we went!
 
House where Shakespeare was born!

39.) Go Rock Climbing. I have already done this in my childhood, but never as an adult! So I want to go an test my strength and my head for heights!

40.) Have my own House. I think many people will have the dream to have their own house. For me I would love to own my own hoe. If I have to rent for most of my life, then so be it! (Also I do love my parents, but one day I will have to move out for the sake of their sanity haha!)

That's it for this week!

Claire
x


No comments:

Post a Comment