Thursday 15 January 2015

Throwback Thursday!

Throwback Thursday!
 
This week I'm going back to my childhood!
These Pictures are all of me as a child!
 
Me when I was Born.


Me and My Cousin Bryan on my Christening Day.
(Aged 3 Months Old.)


The above picture is me aged about 6 months old. This photo was taken at the Coop Department Store, as I won second prize in the Bonnie Baby Competition.

 This photo was taken at a professional photo shop called Smiths, which is now unfortunately not there any more.
In this photo I was 3 years old. This was taken after my Black eye incident. (I'll leave that for another day!)


In this Picture I was aged 4 and my Parents dressed me up as Noddy!
I was entering the fancy dress competition at Spittal Gala.

Thank you for reading!

Claire
x


No comments:

Post a Comment