Saturday 31 January 2015

My London Adventure!

My London Adventure!

Part 5: Kensington Gardens!


So this week I am taking you to Kensington Gardens! (Unfortunately I didn't take many pictures!)
Me and Penny took a lovely walk around the gardens, past the statue of Queen Victoria and past the massive pond/lake! (Both can be seen in the first picture below!)

Taken from the Palace window!

It took us a rather long walk around the rather large gardens to find what I most wanted to see!
The statue of Peter Pan!

Peter Pan!

After finally seeing the statue and after me ranting on that children were climbing all over it! (Which was rather infuriating, especially when parents were just standing back and watching!)

We took a walk along to the Diana Memorial Fountain, which is still located within Kensington Gardens!

(All of this walking was done, by me trying to follow a massive map, which made me stand out as a huge tourist haha!)

Statue of Jenner.

Diana Memorial Fountain!

 

See you in a week's time for my next instalment!


Bye!

Claire
x

No comments:

Post a Comment