Saturday 10 January 2015

My London Adventure!



My London Adventure!

 

Part 2:Camden and The Dungeons!

 
Hi again! Firstly, This series was going to be fortnightly, as I have so many places to share with you, I have decided to make it weekly!

So this is my second instalment of my adventures in the big city! In this week's post I am taking you to Camden Town!
 
When I was visiting it was a Sunday! Best day for visiting the market, which is amazing! They have anything and everything you could be wanting to look for! Me and My cousin also found a lovely cake stall with the most beautiful homemade cakes and traybakes, which we just had to try!
You could spend hours there, which we did! but alas we had to move on by 12pm to get to my next destination!
 
Taken when arriving into the underground station!

On my whole journey, if it wasn't in walking distance I used the underground, which is probably the best and quickest way to get around London! At first I was a bit nervous about using it and getting lost, but after 2 days, I was blending in!

My next destination was to the London Dungeons! For those who know me very well; will know I can't walk past a dungeon ha! So this was on my list!






It wasn't just a scary place to visit, but its also funny and you learn about certain pieces of history as well!

Inside the Dungeons was history starting from Henry the 8th right though to Jack the Ripper!

I think the scariest part of the Dungeons for me was in the pub with a bar maid, where all our party had to stand or sit around the room, by this point I had been split away from my cousin Penny and made to sit at a table in the middle of the room!
The lights then started to flicker and the effects of lightening started too, the maid told us the story of Jack the Ripper! At this point I knew something was gonna jump out from somewhere!
I was right! The lights flickered on fro just a few seconds in time for me to see a man, Jack! Standing in front of me grinning while holding a knife in front of my face! Never in my life have I screamed so loud! (I am also aware, that all actors will not harm you, but that is beside the point ha!)

There are also some fun/funny parts to going around the dungeons, and for me that is rides inside and the photos you can have taken!

Penny & Me on Drop Dead!


Me beheading Penny!

After our time in the dungeons, we thought it best to head off for food before our next destination!

The Dungeons and Sea Life from a distance! 

See you in a week's time for my next instalment!

Bye!

Claire
x 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment