Wednesday 28 January 2015

Bucket List!

Bucket List!

Hi again everyone! Can't believe I'm up to week 4 of my Bucket List!

So here we go again!

16.) Visit Kensington Palace! For those who have been following my London Adventure will know I have completed this one! I put this one on my list because as much as I'd love to see Buckingham Palace, I'd rather see this palace. Which I did! I had dreamed of seeing Kensington since I was child due to one of my favourite monarchs having resided here, Queen Victoria!
 
17.) Go to the Base Camp of Mount Everest! I would love to see Everest and I feel that base camp is the furthest I would get! I don't think I could see myself making it to the top of the mountain, so base camp will do me fine! Least I'll still be able to look up at Everest!
 
18.) Do a Charity Sky Dive! As I said in an earlier bucket list post, I am terrified of heights, so my incentive to do a sky dive would be to do it for charity! (When the time comes, I will probably do it in aid of The British Heart Foundation!)
 
19.) Become a Teaching Assistant! I posted in the About me post and on my Me Page that I'm training to be a Teaching Assistant. To actually complete my course and qualify would be amazing, but it would be even better if I could get a job as this would be marvellous! 
 
20.) Completely read Lord of the Rings! I've fully read the Hobbit and read parts of the trilogy, but I have never fully read them! So this one is a must!
 
 
See you in a week for my next 5!
 
Claire
x


No comments:

Post a Comment