Friday 19 December 2014

About Moi

About Me

Welcome to my brand new blog page!
 
  First off, My Name is Claire and I’m an English graduate who also adores History and Travelling. I’m not very good at writing about myself so to make it a tiny bit easier I’m answering some questions I have found so you can know me a little bit more!

1. What’s your full name?

I’m Claire Louise Tibbetts

 

2. Zodiac sign

I’m a Pisces and I do read all about my sign whenever I get the chance to do so!
 

3. What 3 things do I fear most?

 
Firstly, I have a huge fear of Snakes and an even bigger fear of Spiders. My third biggest fear is what people think of me. It’s something I worry about 24/7 but as I get older I’m starting to ignore it!
 

4. How old are you?

 
Well, I’m 23, will be 24 in March. But that is only my physical age. Mentally I have about 2 different ages. Some days I’m 5 and can be really immature and do nothing but act like a child. Other days I’m about 70, as I’m usually more mature due to the thing I like and take an interest in (As well as going to bed at 10pm every night haha!)
 
 
 
Me as The Mad Hatter!
 

5. What have I done with my life so far?

 
My biggest accomplishment in my life so is that I have graduated from university and have my Degree in English; as well as me currently training to be a Teaching Assistant. (Which is tough as I also work as waitress!)
 

6. What’s something that amazes you?

 
I found this question the hardest of all. It may sound like a simple answer but something that amazes me is how we are all here living on the earth. By this I mean so many of us, the number of people on earth still amazes and how long it’s been alive.

 

7. What do think about the most?

 
I 100% think about the future all the time, like most people probably do! It’s always on my mind and I find it hard to shake it off. I’m always was wondering where my life will lead, if I’ll get married or if I’ll ever make my goals or even be able to travel more.
 

8. What are your top 3 interests?

 
Best way to start this is with my biggest interest which is reading/ literature. Since I was a child I have always had a great passion for it! (Hence the English Degree Ha!) I would love to be able to go back into the times of Dickens or the Gothic era! My Second interest is History! It is a very broad subject, I know! Ha! I do have my favourite parts/eras of history. So not to take away from future posts I’ll only give you my top 3 eras: Tudors, Victorians and WW1.
 
 
Me with Oscar Wilde!
 

9. How would you describe yourself?

 
This question I found to be hard also; I find it hard to talk about myself in a positive way. So I cheated slightly and asked some friends how they would describe me!
Firstly, my friend Catherine said “You are a loving friend and gentle natured!”
 
My other friend Sarah messaged me back with “loyal, caring, honest, passionate, clever, beautiful and thoughtful”
 
I then thought to ask a family member, my Cousin Lara Said “Compassionate, Passionate, Cheeky, Fun, Loving, Unpredictable and Reserved.”
 
I would have to agree with some but maybe I’m too modest to agree with some others!
 
 
So enough about me for now!
I’d like to thank my friends for helping me with my final question!
 
I’d also like to thank my Oldest Friend Danielle who helped me create this blog, if it wasn’t for her it wouldn’t be up and running! (http://www.underlandtowonderland.blogspot.co.uk/)
 
Hope you like this and can’t wait to write my first proper series post!
(LOOK OUT FOR THIS WEEK IN HISTORY!)

No comments:

Post a Comment